Monday 15 December 2014

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

I have always loved English singer-songwriter  Ed Sheeran and all his music. A few of my  favourites being Lego House, Don't and Thinking Out Loud. The one thing I don't get is Ed's personality! His look doesn't make him memorable, it's like there is always something missing in his appearance. Something I can't possibly put my finger on and I had often wished he looked different from what I see. You can imagine how happy I was when I chanced upon his Thinking Out Loud music video on MTV. It is such a beautiful video where you see my man doing a contemporary dance with a beautiful lady. That dance gave him so much personality in the video that it is almost impossible to forget him after. Way to go Ed! Now I can't seem to get you off my mind. Love your tats too by the way. Enjoy video after the cut


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-EO5I60KA

No comments:

Post a Comment