Friday 21 February 2014

A Rare Case Of Schizorphrenia

You guys remember the South African interpreter at Nelson Mandela's funeral who got all the sign language interpretations wrong and later claimed that he may have suffered  a schizophrenic attack in which he saw angels flying? Though we all laughed and said his claim wasn't true, I am beginning to think there could be an aorta of truth in it. I say this because something like that happened in my home over the past weekend. Well I engaged the services of a professional plumber to fix a new toilet seat in my bathroom. For hours he worked on it without getting anywhere with it. Mind you, this man in question has about 30 years experience in plumbing works and has even worked for some big hotels in Ghana. As to why he found so much trouble with just one toilet seat, I really don't know. In the end he conquered schizophrenia after my father prayed with him, only then did he get his powers back (so to speak). It was a serious case but I just couldn't help laughing...this thing call Schizophrenia! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment